|Length (Shoulder to crotch)||67.5||69||70.5||72|
*All measurements are body measurements
How to find your size
Bust - measure over the fullest area of the bust (probably straight over your nips!) and straight around your back
Under-Bust - measure directly under the bust and straight around your back
Waist - find the area between your rib cage and hips - this tends to be the smallest part of your torso
Hips - Measure the fullest part of your hips i.e. your booty
Some handy tips
- You can use a tape measure to find your size, but if you don't have one you can use some string (or even your headphones!) to measure yourself and then hold against a ruler to find your size.
- Keep your tape / string / headphones / pet snake as straight as possible as this will affect the length - using a mirror can help.
- Our bikinis are sold as separates, so if your bust is bigger than your hips or vice versa, feel free to buy different sizes. You don't need to buy a same size set!
- If you happen to pick the wrong size, never fear. Simply visit our returns page to see how you can exchange for the right size.
- If we don't stock your size, please contact us. We plan to stock more sizes in the future and would love to keep you updated. We want everybody to be able to rock a Honeycomb Swimwear swimsuit and it is our goal to extend our size range soon. But we hope you can understand that we are a growing label and have to start somewhere! :)